North Texas Family Law Firm
Welcome to Puhl & Berbarie, a Texas family law firm, where all of our family lawyers and several of our legal assistants are Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. These professionals have been tested by the State Bar of Texas and certified as having special competence in the field of family law. Less than three percent of the attorneys in Texas are board certified in family law.
Our Family Law Attorneys
Our family law attorneys offer that special competence, along with valuable experience handling matters pertaining to:
- Division of high-net-worth estates in divorce
- Complex property issues
- Asset tracing and preserving separate property in divorce
- Preparation of premarital and postmarital agreements
- Enforcing premarital postmarital agreements
- Defending against premarital and postmarital agreements
- Complicated child custody cases
- Dealing with mental health experts in child custody matters
- Probate matters involving property characterization and division
In addition, we handle all other areas of family law, including child support, visitation, paternity cases, modifications, enforcement, alimony and spousal support.
We are here to serve you and will take excellent care of you during this difficult time in your life, whether that requires aggressive litigation, mediation or alternative dispute resolution.
We maintain offices in Dallas and McKinney, so that we are easily accessible to all North Texas residents who need a family law attorney. Our firm handles cases in Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Tarrant County and Rockwall County. We have also represented clients in Austin, Houston, and many other cities and counties in Texas, for those who need our highly skilled and specialized expertise.