Resolving Differences By Putting You And Your Family First

My income has increased since the court ordered child support. Can I be penalized for not paying more because of my increased income?

No, you are only required to pay child support in the amount ordered in the last court order for payment of support. In due course, your ex could file a motion with the court asking that you be ordered to pay higher support based on your increased income.